Wednesday 12 June 2019

Its All About Me

   Hello! My name is Enaqueen Namata Badilla, 17 years of age and currently living at Purok 5- Napo, San Juan, Siquijor. I'm the youngest daughter of Mr. Elmer and Mrs. Ma. Jance Badilla with an older sister named, Erajane Namata.

   And I was born on  24th day of September, year 2001. My mama gave birth on me in my grandma's house. I imagine it so difficult but I'm 100.1% proud of my mama for a very successful  delivery that time!

  My parents were my first teacher as I first open my eyes in this world of wonder. They gave me the best TLC (tender loving care ).
They may not provide us luxury things with my Ate but  they never fail to provide us with our basic needs.

  I graduated my primary education at Napo Elementary School. And I know my family is proud of me for the first accomplishment of my life. And last April 2018 I graduated Junior High School and my sister graduated her Senior High School at our Alma Mater, Catulayan National High School. And for this year 2019-2020 I'm enjoying my Senior Year in my High School Life❤.I'm studying Agriculture, major in Horticulture and certified NC II holder. I'm bliss!

  During my spare time, I read pocket book, watch TV and play games with my android. Still I study my notes before I sleep.My favorite fruits are; mango, strawberries, lanzones, and blueberries.

  Like normal teens, I also have many dreams and ambitions. I want to finish my study to have a good job. Help my parents. Save money. And travel around the world.

 I know someday, with God's grace and mercy I can savor the sweetness of my hardwork and perseverance.

God Bless Us Always😇

No comments:

Post a Comment